Thursday, March 05, 2009

BEST DRESSED MAN


     It was with a sense of disappointment that I learned that Prince Charles recently edged out both Barack Obama and me to be named the world's best dressed man by Esquire magazine.  I really thought that I might be in the running to win the award this year.  I suppose I committed a major faux pas last year when I showed up to a fancy shindig wearing a Hawaiian shirt and flip flops--my usual summer costume. The voters were apparently unimpressed with my casually elegant, bohemian look. Oh well.  

     If I had been voting (and thus ineligible to vote for myself), I would have cast my vote for Rick Pitino, the impeccably dressed coach of my beloved Louisville Cardinals.  He always looks fabulous, even in a white suit.  

     And he always looks really, really outstanding in March.  





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger white rabbit said...

How about a 'worst dressed man in the world' competition?

Now that could be fun...

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home