Saturday, December 20, 2008

MILK, HONEY AND CAP'N CRUNCH


     Today is my birthday.  I am the same age as our country's president-elect.  I have much to celebrate this year and intend to do so, at least in part, by enjoying a big bowl of Cap'n Crunch cereal.  I have loved Cap'n Crunch since I was a kid, but I almost never allow myself to have it because of the calories and high sugar content.  

     But I will allow myself a special dispensation today.  And if you are inclined to celebrate with me, then I invite you to pull up a chair and enjoy a delicious bowl of Cap'n Crunch for yourself.  As the folks at Schlitz used to tell us:  You only go around once, so you've got to go for all the gusto you can.

      To everyone reading this post, I wish you much gusto in life, now and always.  Skoal!





1 Comments:

Blogger lawguy said...

Happy Birthday, Meatbe.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home