Friday, September 05, 2008

NAVY v. BALL STATE


     The Navy Midshipmen will be coming to Muncie tonight to play Ball State in football, and your humble Meatbe will be there in attendance.  Several hundred Midshipmen have been granted special leave from Annapolis to attend the game, and Brendan will be among them.  I can't wait to see my son.  He won't be back in Indiana again until Thanksgiving.  

     The game, which begins at 7:00, will be nationally televised on ESPN.  Check it out if you have the opportunity.  I understand that they are expecting around 30,000 fans to attend, and I feel confident that there will be a strong contingent of Navy fans there making their presence known.  It should be an interesting spectacle. Look for me in the stands;  I'll be in blue.

     Go Navy!




   

Labels: